Nov 28 - Information Webinar - Multi-Sector Trade Mission to Bogota, Colombia
Webinar 1:00pm - 2:00pm AST
Nov 28, 2018If you are an Atlantic Canadian company ready to export to the Colombian market, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from Atlantic Canadian businesses for this multi-sector mission to Bogota, Colombia from Feb 25 - Mar 1, 2019.
Our matchmaking consultant, M&C Latin Trade Consulting, has long standing relationships and the experience in the Colombian market to set up qualified business meetings and networking opportunities that will advance your export business objectives.
We are working with the Trade Commission Service in Bogota to identify in-market opportunities and host a networking reception.
Join this webinar to find out if Bogota, Colombia and this mission will help you to meet your export business objectives in 2019!
1. Welcome and Introductions – Craig Williams Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
Ray Ritcey,The Maritimes Energy Association
2. Mission Logistics - Louise Hawkins, The Maritimes Energy Association
Arturo Mena M& C Latin Trade Consulting
3. Presentation by Trade Commission Service – Claudio Ramirez, Head of Trade in Colombia, Global Affairs Canada
• Doing Business in Colombia4. Presentation by PROCOLOMBIA - Alvaro Concha, Trade Commissioner and Diego Penagos, Senior Investment Analyst
• Sectors of Interest and Recruitment
• Key Sectorial Events for follow up visits by delegates
• Brief overview of Safety & Security (high level – only to inform those who may not be familiar with the recent changes
• Colombia/Canadian Business Relationships
• Reciprocal Trade
• Colombian Business Development - best practices
5. Question & Answer