2017 Nova Scotia Trade Mission
Offshore Technology Conference (OTC)
May 1-4, 2017 | NRG Park
Founded in 1969, the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is the world’s foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection. Once again, the Nova Scotia Department of Energy is leading the Nova Scotia delegation and partnering with The Maritimes Energy Association in the organization and planning of Nova Scotia’s presence at OTC 2017.
Top Reasons to Attend OTC 2017
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts. Here’s how:
- Quality - OTC is sponsored by 13 non-profit organizations in the energy industry, who work cooperatively to develop a superior technical program.
- Value - See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- Convenience - Many flights into Houston, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
- Easy to Plan - Always the first full week of May every year.
- Networking - OTC is the largest event in the world for the oil and gas industry. It features more than 2,400 exhibitors, and attendees representing 120 countries.
- In the World’s Energy Capital - Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Investing Back in the Industry - OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- Always Something New - Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.
Become part of the Nova Scotia Delegation and reap the benefits:
• Includes One exhibitor badge (additional badges are available for purchase)
• Opportunity to work out of the Nova Scotia booth at the show
• Company name recognition on booth panels
• Associate Exhibitor multimedia presentation at the booth
• Space to display your literature and business cards
• Access to hotel block booking at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
• Invitations to receptions, breakfast sessions and other important events
• Listing in the official OTC Show Guide and on the website
• Company profile in our booth brochure
• Full access to Café Nova Scotia - for meetings and refreshments
Please note - the Nova Scotia Booth number for 2017 has been changed to #915, the location remains the same.
For your convenience, we have secured a block of rooms at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton in the Galleria area of Houston.
Please note that there are a limited number of rooms available and these will go on a first come first serve basis.
Once you have registered and paid to be part of this delegation, the reservation for your room in this block will be confirmed. You do not have to stay in this hotel to be a part of the delegation, as you may prefer to choose your own hotel.
There is a $700.00 CAD (+HST) registration fee per company which includes the above benefits and one (1) exhibitor badge. If you have more than one representative from your company attending OTC, additional exhibitor badges may be purchased, please contact us for pricing details. Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs.
Below is a breakdown of your estimated expenses:
Participation Fee $700.00 CAD (+HST) **payable to The Maritimes Energy Association
Flight Fee ~$1,000.00 CAD **estimate only for Air Canada, return ticket from Halifax
NEW! Lower Hotel Fee $295.00 USD - Standard Room
$325.00 USD - Suite
*per night, per person, plus applicable taxes and hotel fees
*Delegates already booked will receive the lower rate
If you would like more information or to register, please contact:
Member Relations Coordinator
The Maritimes Energy Association
Registration Deadline: April 3, 2017